This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use the Service and the options associated with such data.
Collection and use of information
We collect different types of information for a variety of purposes to provide and improve our services for you.
Collected data types
While using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal identification information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Email address
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information about how to access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include information such as your computer's IP address (such as address, browser type, browser version, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, and unique identifiers.
Tracking and cookies
Cookies are files that contain a small amount of data that may include a unique identifier that is anonymous. Cookies are sent to your browser from the website and stored on your device. The tracking techniques used are beacons, signs and texts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to reject all cookies or to refer to a cookie. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to run our own service.
- Security Cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
- data usage
Research uses data collected for different purposes:
- To provide and maintain service
- To inform you of changes to our service
- To allow you to share the interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To monitor the use of the service
- To detect, prevent and treat technical problems
- Your Company may disclose your personal data in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend rights or property
- To prevent or investigate any potential service-related violations
- To protect the personal safety of service users or the public
- To protect against liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that there is no way to send online, or the electronic storage method is 100% safe. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ companies and individuals from third parties to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), or to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform the Services related to the Service or to help us analyze how our service is used.